"Beyond the Bottom Line"
In the simplest terms, we endeavor to help our clients achieve their financial and operational objectives through timely and competent services that go "Beyond the Bottom Line."
We encourage management to view us as a part of their team, helping to address and resolve matters of importance to their respective organizations. We work hard to earn the trust and confidence of our clients by being in contact with them on a regular basis.
Our philosophy is to be "a firm of the future." In order to accomplish this, it is necessary to adhere to these objectives:
- To keep abreast of the ever-changing professional standards and requirements.
- To be on the cutting edge of our changing profession.
- To render professional service of the highest quality.
- To be a firm that is enjoyable to work for and rewarding to work with.
- To grow, but never lose the local identity and personal relationship with our clients.
- To be a good citizen in the community.
- To contribute to the profession.
- To secure for all members of the firm, a financial reward commensurate with the service rendered.
We believe you will find Smith, Koelling, Dykstra, and Ohm, P.C. personnel a pleasant group with which to work. We believe that work should be more than just a way to make a living; rather, we think that our roles in the firm should lead each of us to our personal growth and fulfillment.